Have you ever felt that a spirit was trying to get your attention? Sometimes when an individual passes from our realm, they have a message that they want to give to someone that they share a connection with. It could be a loved one, a colleague, or a friend, but they will try to reach out to you to give you their message. Let’s explore some of the ways that spirits attempt to grab your attention.
1. Have you ever seen a ball of light or an orb of light in a photo that you have taken? These are spirits that are simply around you. They may not have a message; they just want to still be a part of your life. Being visible in photos is a way that they can show you that even though they have passed, they continue to watch over you and protect you. This is why the orbs are often seen in pictures that are taken around special occasions like birthdays, weddings, or even holidays.
2. Think about this: when your grandmother wants to speak to you, she would call you on the phone in most situations. When loved ones are no longer with us, they may still try to pick up the phone to contact you. Since you are in different realms, actually speaking is very difficult, but you can still hear the phone. It may ring, and it may also show that it is your loved one calling, but the communication will most likely end there.
3. Have you ever noticed the lights in your home flickering for no reason? There is nothing wrong with the electricity, and it seems to go back to normal within a few minutes. Sometimes the power seems to surge so much that the lights blow out in the room that you are in. No matter how many times you replace the light bulbs, they keep dimming and going out. This could be someone on the other side attempting to contact you. If you have a feeling that it is a particular individual reaching out, try talking to them.
4. Music is always a link between your soul and the spirits of others. When a composer writes a song, you can feel the emotions that he puts into them. The same is true for when a song connects two individuals. It could be the song that you danced to at your wedding, a song that held a special meaning to you both, or just a song that you both enjoyed.
Since the spirit of your loved one knows about this connection, it may appear on the radio or other places for you to hear. It is a way for your loved one to say hello and feel closer to you once again. When you feel this connection, you may feel a tingle on your skin, a feeling of closeness, or even like you are being hugged by your loved one.
5. Have you noticed the clock at 11:11 recently? Numbers are very important in our lives, and the number 11 is a master number that symbolizes the ability to push the limitations of the human experience into the spiritual realm and form a connection. When two 11’s are connected, it amplifies that ability, which means that you are more likely to be able to communicate with the spirits on the other side. During that minute, you will be able to feel the energy from the other side. It is a brief period of time, so if you are noticing it frequently, a spirit may be trying to get your attention so that you can find this window.
6. Butterflies are beautiful creatures, but their time on Earth is typically very short. Some believe that seeing a butterfly after the death of a loved one means that they are sending you a sign to let you know that they are safely on the other side. This sign can come in the form of other animals as well. If your loved one was close to an animal, they may try to connect to you through them. Birds are another common way that spirits try to reach us, so if you ever see a feather in your path, know that your loved ones are angels who are watching over you.